The art of speaking clearly

Hello Jujubears and welcome to another blog post,

Today, I will be talking about speaking clearly. More often than not in a lesson do I see people not answering a question clearly. I.e, I know they've got a great answer in their head but they're just not projecting their answer in the right way. One great way to stop this is to not hesitate when you speak. A lot of people think of an answer in their head and than hesitate because they think it's wrong. Actually the better thing to do is to continue with that answer even if it's wrong because otherwise, either way, your not going to project your opinion clearly. I also see a lot of people doing too many 'ums' in their answers. That really puts the listener off because your not projecting what you want to say. The listener also has to be interested. If you use too many 'ums' in your answer then the listener will probably be bored and not have an interest in what you want to say. Speaking clearly is a very important skill. It's the best way to portray yourself in a positive manner. E.g. if you go for a job interview, you have to speak clearly to convince someone that you are the right person for the job. If you can master speaking clearly, then you can achieve a lot of things.

Do you have any more questions? I've been a victim myself of not speaking clearly from time to time so if you do have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comment section below. I love hearing from you!☺

See you next time,

Bye

XOX,Juju

Links to sites I'm on:
Instagram📷-https://www.instagram.com/jujupage1/ (if you follow me on Instagram, feel free to DM me some questions too. I shall reply to them.)
My book review blog📓-https://jujupage1sbookreviews.blogspot.co.uk (should I start a bookish instagram? Leave a comment or DM me)

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got for Christmas 2017

The individuals of the Holocaust: The victims and the perpetrators - Writing Wednesday

The difference between the conscious and the subconscious - Writing Wednesday

What I'm hoping to talk about in my English speaking exam- Writing Wednesday