Blogmas day 2- Setting up the tree!

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

Yesterday was the first of December meaning we were going to get our Christmas tree. Our first stop was Tescos however because my sister wanted to get some chocolates for her friend's birthday. While we were there, we also bought some meat and cheese because my mum wanted to make a lasagna for dinner. We also bought a can of peas to give to the food bank. It's sad that we even have to give anything to the food bank but in our area I know that there are quite a few people who are struggling to get their basic needs so its nice to give something back. I was also glad to see that a lot of other people were giving to the food bank.

After shopping, we got into the car to go to our nearest rectory  farm where they sell real Christmas trees. 

When we arrived, we pulled down the back seat to allow for room for the tree. We then started looking for the tree. We found a good tree at first but then we decided we should look around. When we came back, there was another family already taking it so we had to continue looking. We managed to find a tall bushy tree that was actually a lot better than the first one we saw. I held it whilst my mum went to get the worker to take it to the netting area. The worker was really nice and took a photo of us by the tree. 





We then netted the tree and put it in our car. It just about fit! Lol. My sister sat at the front and I sat at the back. 

We got home, set the tree up in the stand, took off its netting, and began decorating it. We covered it in baubles!


Have you set up your tree yet? How did you decorate it? Let me know in the comments below and I will be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

My social media handles:

My second blog:

Comments

  1. We always use an artificial tree. Haven't had a real one in years. So much easier this way although I do love the smell of a real tree. Ours is not up yet. This week we will clear out a space for it and set it up. We have tons of ornaments. Sometimes we go with just one or two colors on the tree, but this year I think I will make it very colorful and put on everything I can find. I'll post pictures when it is up. I love that you go to a farm to get a tree and that the worker was so nice to take a picture of all of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always loved a real tree but yes it is high maintenance!

      Delete
  2. You chose a beautiful tree and I love the way y'all decorated it!
    Your blog background is so Christmasy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elsa cornelli de brobeque2/12/18 23:41

    Hi,
    My tree is not up yet, unfortunately. I have always had an artificial tree since I'm little. However I love real trees, they smell so good, and even more with orange silces. I saw that you have candy canes, it reminds of England, in fact it is really british.
    I love your tree and I am looking forward to set mine up !
    Elsa the frenchy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never thought of putting orange slices on a tree but i'll give it a try myself. Hope you put up your tree soon. X

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! I really enjoy reading your positive and constructive messages. They really make my day! 💜

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got in my dance medal test- Dance Saturday

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

What I got for Christmas 2017

Blogmas is back!- Lifestyle Monday