Blogmas day 8- My dance achievements this year and my ambitions for next year!

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

There have been a few achievements that I'm proud of this year in dance. Firstly, doing and amazing show at the the start of the year with my dance group. It was the first time I'd done ballroom and a very professional looking commercial street routine and they both turned out great! Secondly, doing a very successful jazz routine in my dance show at school! Everyone really enjoyed the routine and I really enjoyed the song, Dancing fool. Thirdly, achieving a successful first round of dance exams in ballroom and commercial street. Lastly, getting into a higher group in ballroom. That's when my hard work really paid off! 

Despite there being amazing achievements in terms of dance this year, I still have high ambitions for 2019. Firstly, getting involved in as many performances as I can handle. I really want to just keep practicing and getting the experience and because of that, I've already signed up to do a show next year. Secondly is to get involved in some auditions. Even if they don't go as planned, I again want to have the experience. Thirdly, I was really good at practicing my Arco and tricks the year before but I feel as though I've slowed down in that so I really want to get back into practicing some tricks. Lastly, is to love dance no matter what happens. I'm trying to not get too discouraged when things do go wrong and loving to dance is something that I definitely want to keep.

Here is a mood board for my future plans:



What are some of your dance achievements/ambitions? Leave a comment down below letting me know and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

My social media handles:

My second blog:

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

Durham - Lifestyle Monday

Good things to gift to dancers for birthdays - Dance Saturday

My thoughts and views on anxiety

Swiss rolls,tree cutting and raclette- Juliette's 3 day journeys