Mother's Day!! :) - Lifestyle Monday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

On Saturday, as you may have seen on my Instagram, I went into Cambridge with my sister to go to Creams and to buy something for my mum for Mother's Day. Last year, we didn't do anything special because we don't really care that much about Mother's Day but I did help out my mum doing a few things. This year however, me, my sister, and my dad decided to step it up a bit and we decided to get her a present. Before we did that though, we went into town to go to Creams at Cambridge Leisure Centre. I think it's safe to say that having dessert for lunch is pretty awesome every once in a while. Lol.

After an hour and a half drive on the bus, a very stuffy disgusting bus may I add, we finally arrived in town. We decided to walk the fairly long walk to Leisure because we thought it was a good idea to take some fresh air after that bus ride. Especially since my sister forgot her inhaler! 

There wasn't a lot of people at Creams because it was a sunny day and it was lunch and not many people get dessert for lunch. APART FROM US. Lol. I had the banoffle waffle with caramel,nutella, and banana. My sister got a pudding with chocolate, caramel, and ice-cream. We both had Fanta Oranges and we thought the food was delicious. We were both stuffed after that!

After "lunch", we walked to the Grafton Centre to burn off some of that chocolate and ice-cream! We went into Primark first and decided to get a Madagascan vanilla scented candle which came in this white jar. We also went into New Look to try and find a headband that my mum has been asking for but we were unfortunate, as they were all sold out. However, we did get a really nice cinnamon scented candle in a lovely maroon velvet box from the home section in H&M. 

My sister made a card and we put our candles into a gift bag. The next day, we gave the presents to my mum and she was really happy. In fact, she got a bit teary! Lol. I did sneakily take off the price from my cinnamon scented candle though. We laughed and joked about that!😂







How did you celebrate Mother's Day? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

My social media handles:
My Instagram
My YouTube channel

My second blog:
The Book Hub

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got in my dance medal test- Dance Saturday

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

Blogmas is back!- Lifestyle Monday

My goals mood board- Lifestyle Monday