Starting a new dance school-Ballroom and hip hop dancing!๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Hi guys,

Welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to be talking about starting a new dance school. Firstly, are you following me on this blog? You definitely should by just clicking the follow button on the side of this post. I post photography posts, dance and writing blog posts so you definitely don't want to miss them! As some of you may know, for every post, I give somebody a shout out. Today's shout out goes to Kathy here on blogger. I really enjoyed the blog post she did on veterans day, I thought that it was very nice of her to do that! If you would like to read more of her blog posts, you can find her here:http://lookingatlifethroughmybifocals.blogspot.co.uk . Now, let's get on to the blog post.๐Ÿ‘‰
I have recently started a new dance school in Cambridgeshire. The whole reason why I went there was to get away from the mean and horrible people at my old dance school. If you would like to hear more about that story, then check out my blog post called "I quit dance"๐Ÿ˜ฎ. To be perfectly honest, I was really worried that this new dance school was going to be exactly the same! We arrived at the studio. It was quite cute actually because it was not like any other studio that I have ever seen. It was small but clean and for once, did not smell of feat! I was surprised to see one of my friend from school there doing the same class as I was. The hip hop teacher was rather nice. Strict when he needed to be but nice when he didn't. We walked in and straight away we got talking to the girls there about our favourite K-Pop bands. Quite a contrast to the other dance studio where we were basically ignored! I was expecting the hip-hop to be the same as my first dance studio but no this was proper hip-hop! We had to work on our groove and our freestyle. By the end of it, I was definitely sold! It was clear that I was happy because my face practically lit up by the end of it. I could not stop talking about the generosity of everyone there!
I also wanted to do ballroom. I love this TV show called Strictly come dancing where celebrities try ballroom dancing. So my mum said that I should try it and I agreed. I was extremely excited for this one because I had never even tried ballroom before! We arrived at the dance school, generosity filling the air yet again. We had to wait for the dance teacher to come and collect us. I was slightly worried to see 7-11 year olds in their ballroom uniform, lining up outside. I hoped that we were not going to have to dance with them. But we did. I was kind of awkward walking into the studio because they all looked at us as if we were giants! But after a warm welcome, we got down to some dancing. It was the tango first. I knew that I was not going to be that good for my first try. To my amazement the 7-11 year olds did better than I did! I am determined not to give up though. If I want to improve, I've got to start at the very begining!

Have you ever done dance? Let me know in the comments below.

See you next time,

Bye

Are you following me on my instagram? You definitely should. I post daily!๐Ÿ“ท-https://www.instagram.com/jujupage1/

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got for Christmas 2017

Is figure skating a dance style? - Dance Saturday

The individuals of the Holocaust: The victims and the perpetrators - Writing Wednesday

500th blog post special: My experience of baby ballet - Dance Saturday