Never feel ashamed to voice your opinion and never let anyone steal your mind-#jumpintomonday- Lifestyle Monday
Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post, I don't know if people outside of Britain have something like this in schools but here we have a thing called conference day which is a day where you learn something unconventional and would probably not do in normal everyday lessons. For this conference day, the topic was life skills. In this one part of the day, we learnt about mental health and depression. Why this had anything to do with life skills, I do not know. It was going pretty smoothly at first. They were talking about what effects mental health problems had on people and those around them and why it's important to speak about these sorts of things. Then as the teacher flicked over to the next slide, things turned sour pretty quickly. This slide was labelled "Things you cannot say incase it offends someone with a mental health problem." Now some of the words I could understand why they were mentioned like "psycho" and "idiot" but...

Oh ..How I miss Primark! Great sweater..!x
ReplyDeleteThanks. I would miss Primark too!
Delete