How did my first week of work experience go? - Dance Saturday
Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post, This week, I did a work experience placement at my old dance studio. It was a lot of fun. I got to choreograph a contemporary routine, a ballet routine, and I even taught a samba routine to the students. At first, I choreographed the contemporary routine to Sia's song Bird Set Free but when I arrived at the studio, they didn't have the song so I ended up doing it to Dangerous by David Guetta. If you follow me on Instagram, you'll have probably seen the routine on my stories (I'll link it below). It worked beautifully and the students really enjoyed the routine and they wanted to add it to the show. I also taught a ballet routine to the song Rainbow from the movie Ballerina, to 4-5 year olds. A few of the found it difficult but the ones who were more advanced in ballet picked it up quickly and they all really enjoyed it in the end. On Wednesday, I taught samba to a group of 9-12 year olds during their tap class. Th...

Oh ..How I miss Primark! Great sweater..!x
ReplyDeleteThanks. I would miss Primark too!
Delete