The power of titles

Hello everybody and welcome to another blog post,

In the past, titles were very important. They depicted what you could and could not do. Simply being born into a poor family meant that you were less important than those who were aristocrats and born into a rich family. This made society incredibly unfair. However, you would think that about 2 centuries later, things would change. Some would even argue,in the 21st century, that life is better. But, I would disagree.

People nowadays say that we should be able to love who we want to love if it makes us happy. I completely 100% agree. There is no problem loving the same or opposite gender.  However, what I  despise is when people use their sexuality to their advantage. They think their sexuality immediately makes them a better person. For all I know, you can be a rubbish person but still be gay. It makes no difference. But some people think that their title makes them superior to others. From this, I conclude, that we are not different from the time where your title depicted how you were treated in society.

I know that some will say I'm homophobic, but I know I'm not. If I was, I would criticising their sexuality, not their personality.

All I can ask is that you spread the message. We learn these parts of history for a reason and that is to insure that it does not happen again. Please don't let our society return to its old ways.

Thank you,

XOX, Juju

I'm a history,dancer,writer freak so feel free to follow me on my socials:
Instagram📷-https://www.instagram.com/jujupage1/
My book review blog📓-https://jujupage1sbookreviews.blogspot.co.uk
My YouTube channel-https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKEX1pHN4sytO9Kp4epXuHQ

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got for Christmas 2017

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

The individuals of the Holocaust: The victims and the perpetrators - Writing Wednesday

Writing with my right hand vs writing with my left hand - The Ambidextrous Challenge