What I'm hoping to talk about in my English speaking exam- Writing Wednesday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

After Easter, my English teacher told the class that we will be doing a speaking exam on whatever topic we wish to talk about. I don't know the exact details of the exam but I do know that we have to talk about a certain subject for 4 minutes. I will probably find out more about it when I return to school next Tuesday. Although, I already have an idea of what I'm going to talk about. I thought it would be interesting to talk about my heritage since I've got an interesting racial background. My sister talked about this for her speaking exam in year 10 and she did very well in it so I thought it would be a good idea to talk about it also. I will hopefully be able to talk about where my mum comes from. She was born in a French colony called Réunion near Madagascar. I can also talk about my dad's heritage because he's half English and half Japanese. I'll find out more about what the exam entails later but I think that in terms of what I'm going to talk about, I'm pretty prepared.

Are you doing an English speaking exam? Have you ever done one before? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

My social media handles:
My Instagram
My YouTube channel

My second blog:
The Book Hub

Comments

  1. I don’t think you can go wrong on this subject! It’s interesting and you will be confident and comfortable talking about your heritage. Win! WIN!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. Glad you feel the same!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! I really enjoy reading your positive and constructive messages. They really make my day! 💜

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got in my dance medal test- Dance Saturday

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

Blogmas is back!- Lifestyle Monday

My goals mood board- Lifestyle Monday