How to stay positive when things aren't going your way - 1 Year To Get To College (Post 15) - Lifestyle Monday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post, 

If you've read my post from Wednesday, you'll know that for some reason, last week did not go entirely to plan. I've been having a lot of issues with coming up with a final piece for dance and my group has struggled to come as one and co-operate. I really want to do well in this, since it is my GCSE and I'm hoping to do dance as an A-level but I'm not going to lie, I was a bit worried this week. However, I soon found out that most groups in my class were in the same position and we were not alone. On Friday after school, I got with my group and we actually got a minute and a bit of our routine done. The future is still uncertain but this is progress. I'm hoping to maybe get at least two minutes done this week. This year in general has been challenging because this is my final year of secondary school and really, it's all been about getting me and everyone else prepared for the exams. It's not only been stressful for us students, but for the teachers as well and there were times when getting through this final stage seemed like an overwhelming challenge but I'm proud that I've managed to pull through this far. I think that I keep telling myself that I've made it this far already so I can pull through and get these exams done. I've also had a complete mindset change since my November mock exams, which didn't go as well as I'd hoped. I psyched myself out way too much and it definitely took a toll on my results. I've still got a few results to get back from February, but already I'm seeing the difference. I was a bit shaky walking into my first February exams but after a while, the routine set in and the exams didn't seem as daunting as they were before. GCSEs are definitely tough but I'm happy that I've been through my mock exams because it's taught me how to deal with stress and still remain positive throughout it all. It's certainly not over but I feel a lot stronger than I was a year ago in year 10 when everything I was about to do seemed scary. I feel like I've matured and I can do a lot more things than I though I could do in the past, which I guess is a positive from my GCSEs.

How do you stay positive in difficult situations? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you! 

Tap one of the reaction boxes below to let me know what you thought of this post. It would really help me to make some improvements in the future! 

Be sure to follow and subscribe so that you don't miss anymore of my brilliant posts and share this article with a friend who might enjoy it too! 

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

My social media handles:
My Instagram 
My YouTube channel 

My second blog:
The Book Hub 

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got for Christmas 2017

100 years later- Gone but never forgotten- Remembrance day special

My goals mood board- Lifestyle Monday

Finding something new to study