I'm writing a story - Writing Wednesday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

In the very limited amount of free time that I have had these past couple of weeks, I've been writing a story for fun. Recently I've just finished reading the book Dances and Dreams on Diamond Street by Craig Revel Howard and I really enjoyed it. I didn't know that Craig was a writer but after I read the book, I was really inspired. I liked how he had a set of main characters that he jumped between to show their different perspectives of their surroundings. I also liked the fact that the book was all about dance and performing because that's obviously what I really enjoy doing. After I read the book, I wanted to magpie a few of the ideas for my own story. My story is going to be about a girl who joins a new dance studio. At her new dance studio she meets dancers that are all of the same calibre and she begins to look for something a little bit more diverse. Consequently, she creates her own dance group with dancers from all different backgrounds. I guess the moral allegory of the story is that when we accept people from different backgrounds, we end up with a better world. I'm also going to switch perspectives between the different dancers in the group to add to the story. If you want to read my story, I will probably publish it on my second blog, The Book Hub. I was just writing this story for fun and to try and take my mind off of the exams and I have really enjoyed the process. It's probably not the best storyline in the world but I think it's come together nicely nevertheless. I hope you enjoy reading it when I put it out. 

Have you ever written your own story before? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

Be sure to follow and subscribe so that you don't miss any more of my brilliant posts and share this article with a friend who might enjoy it too!

See you next time, 

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

My social media handles:

My second blog:

Previous post:

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got for Christmas 2017

100 years later- Gone but never forgotten- Remembrance day special

My goals mood board- Lifestyle Monday

Finding something new to study