We are all the product of our mistakes

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

We are all the product of our mistakes. In the past, I have made many mistakes. Like hitting my sister, throwing my sister's board game pieces on the floor, and drawing in my sister's books. But some of my mistakes were also accidental like getting a question wrong in class.  However, I for one can confidently say that I have been able to learn from my mistakes. But over the years, I have noticed that some people never learn. The product that came out of my mistakes was a better person. But the product out of some people's mistakes are worse people. I have seen countless photos on social media of people drinking underage, wearing inappropriate clothes, and even swearing.  Those are big mistakes that will affect them in the future. And they still don't learn. Many say that its because of bad parenting but when I see some people with inadequate parents, they are still good people.  It never ceases to amaze me how some people can pull through and others can not.  So today, I urge you all,  to make the product of your mistakes a better person not a worse person.

Thank you,

What are some of the mistakes that you've learnt from? Leave a comment down below letting me know and I will be sure to reply!👍

See you next time,

Bye

XOX, Juliette

P.s- my short horror story will be coming out soon so stay tuned!

Social media:
Instagram📷-https://www.instagram.com/jujupage1/
My YouTube channel🎥-https://jujupage1sbookreviews.blogspot.com
Other blog:
My bookish blog📓-https://jujupage1sbookreviews.blogspot.com

Comments

  1. I think your observations are spot on. There are many people who go for jobs and the potential employer looks at their social media. They don't realize that posting their underage drinking, bad language, etc. can really affect whether they will be hired or not. What you do really does matter for the rest of your life. I have made many mistakes in my life. Some I learned from and some I have not. But I always strive to be a better person and I think that is important.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, totally true. As long as you are trying to learn and become a better person from your mistakes than that's all that matters.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! I really enjoy reading your positive and constructive messages. They really make my day! 💜

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

The individuals of the Holocaust: The victims and the perpetrators - Writing Wednesday

What I got for Christmas 2017

The difference between the conscious and the subconscious - Writing Wednesday

What I'm hoping to talk about in my English speaking exam- Writing Wednesday