Testing Lush's Brightside bubble bar- Lifestyle Monday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

As I'm sure many of you know because I've been talking about it a lot, I went to Oxford Street in London with my sister and whilst we were there, one of the very first places we went to was Lush. I think that this place is talked about to much not to go so we went. As I've mentioned in my Oxford Street blog post, it was so much better than the Lush I normally go to at home in Cambridge. There were tonnes of demonstrators showing all the amazing soaps and there were so many different parts and levels to the overall store, it was awesome! Anyway, if you want to hear the story in detail, I will leave the post below so you can go and read that if you want to but today I'm going to be testing one of my bubble bars and in my opinion, one of my favourite products that I got, today. 

This bubble bar is called the Brightside bubble bar and it smells of orange and it has an orange and yellow swirl in the middle of it. The one thing that I like about bubble bars in comparison to bath bombs, is that you  can use it more than once because you can break it up into separate chunks which is what I did. I broke up the bar and held a part of it under the running water so that it creates the bubbles but you can also break it up directly into the water if you want too. 

As I'm sure many of you know, I'm in year 10 and it's currently mock exam season and so it was really good that I had a bath anyway because I haven't had the chance to pause and just do nothing in between revision. I decided to continue reading the book that I got from Berlin and recently started. It's called If This Is A Woman by Sarah Helm and it's all about Ravensbrück concentration camp for women. It's really interesting and I will be writing all about my first impressions of it in my post on my second blog tomorrow so stay tuned.





Overall, I really liked the bubble bar. It was very moisturising and the smell really made you relax which was really what I needed at the time. It also made the water orange which I thought was cool!


Jujupage1's Channel


Have you ever tried this soap before or any other Lush products? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

Oxford Street blog post:
Oxford Street, London

My social media handles:
My Instagram
My YouTube channel

My second blog:
The Book Hub

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got in my dance medal test- Dance Saturday

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

Blogmas is back!- Lifestyle Monday

My short story- You guys choose the title-Writing Wednesday