My creative process - Lifestyle Monday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

Today, I just wanted to talk about my creative process and how I get the inspiration to come up with new dance routines and blog posts. When I went on my work experience at a nearby dance school, I think my forte was really coming up with different routines for the students. The owner of the studio, really praised me on my choreography  over anything else because I think that I have quite a creative mindset. To come up with these routines, I would often pick out the music I wanted to do the routine to, then I would start coming up with some moves in one of the empty studios. Then I would also film myself doing the routine, like the video I uploaded on my channel and on my Instagram. This really helped me to figure out what looked good and what didn't. Then, once I've tweaked a couple things, I came up with a full routine. However, when I'm writing blog posts, I usually get my ideas from just writing down something. I look at the brief, depending on what day it is, and I begin writing down something based on whether it's Dance Saturday, Lifestyle Monday, or Writing Wednesday. It's a technique, I actually learnt in English because when we have to write an essay on poetry or a play, people don't actually know what to write. But, if you actually just begin by writing a sentence, you can build upon that with some more ideas. On other days though, I write about something that is meaningful because maybe I watched a documentary on an interesting topic or I just wanted to share my views with you, to see whether or not you agreed. But that doesn't happen all the time and most of the time, I do just have to begin by writing a sentence and go from there.


How an amazing dancer and choreographer thinks creatively

New York Magazine



Pixabay


What's your creative process? Are you a creative person? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

Be sure to follow and subscribe, so that you don't miss any more of my amazing posts!


Go like my recent photo on Instagram and be sure to follow me while you're there!💜

 Jujupage1

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

Pixabay image:
John Hain

Video:
New York Magazine

My social media handles:
My Instagram
My YouTube channel

My second blog:
The Book Hub

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

My goals mood board- Lifestyle Monday

Finding something new to study

Returning to Norfolk

Being a model and role model are two separate things