Going away for Christmas - Blogmas day 4

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post, 

Tomorrow, from when you're reading this, me and my family will be going away to Yorkshire to spend Christmas. We will be staying in a cottage near Robin Hood's Bay between the 23rd and the 27th of December, spending Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and Boxing Day in Yorkshire, which should be a lot of fun. As someone who is a fan of James Herriot, I'm very much looking forward to seeing Yorkshire for the first time. Recently, I've been watching the second series of James Herriot's All Creatures Great and Small on the TV and seeing the rolling hills of the Yorkshire Dales, as well as the picturesque countryside has really sold the Yorkshire landscape to me. I've been to the North of England before when I went on the year 10 dance trip to Manchester but Yorkshire is a place that I have always wanted to visit but never had the chance to, so I'm very much excited to go. I heard that the area we are staying in is very scenic and beautiful so I cannot wait to see what it's going to be like. We're probably going to be doing a lot of walking so I'm bringing my walking boots with me in preparation. I'm also expecting it to be a little bit colder than in Cambridge too, so I'm packing warm clothes as well for those winter walks. If all things go according to plan next year, I will be doing my last mock exams so spending this time away from home in a different setting, will hopefully help me to unwind and go into January with a clear mind. In the meantime, my parents will be bringing all the food and all the presents in the car too! Goodness knows how we will be able to fit everything and everyone in the car but we're going going to have to make it work. It's Christmas after all!๐Ÿ˜‚ At least going away for Christmas means that my dad isn't going to do any last minute Christmas shopping. He's going to have to be pretty punctual this time. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ

Stay tuned to see what I will get up to...

How are you celebrating Christmas this year? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

Be sure to click the follow button below to keep up to date with my posts!

If you support my blog and love posts like this, then also please do not forget to subscribe through the form below this post as you'll be able to receive notifications via email every time I post. I promise that you won't regret it! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’œ

See you next time, 

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

My social media handles:

My second blog:

Previous post:

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got for Christmas 2017

Somme and Arras trip photos

Finding something new to study

Amy and Karim's amazing foxtrot and Emma and Anton's beautiful foxtrot - Dance Saturday