Birthdays, poop emoji icing 💩🍰 and more Merlin - Juliette's 3 day journeys

Thursday 22nd March
I can't believe that my big sister is 16 already. As you've probably already guessed, today was my sister's birthday and yes she is 16 now. On the morning of her birthday, I wrote her card. Yes, I know, a bit late. But as far as I know, she doesn't know that! Unless she reads this but let's not talk about that. So I woke up and had to sneakily go downstairs to place my card on the pile of presents without her noticing because Alice decided to annoyingly wake up! When she finally came downstairs, we started opening the presents. I can't believe that my parents got her a lot of animal themed things. If you don't know me, then you won't know that I love animals so yeah, that was disappointing.  (jokes)
 
After that,  I had a very healthy breakfast of chocolate. 😂 It was actually really nice! ❤️ Then I prepared to go to school. I had an English test today and let me tell you, it was awful. Firstly, silly me, I brought my old English book instead of my new one. Secondly, people took forever to settle down and it took me a while to start writing stuff down. I did manage to finish it but it wasn't my finest hour.

My sister got Kung Fu Panda 3 on DVD because weirdly, we haven't watched it yet. My sister had a choice between going out to eat or staying in watching Kung Fu Panda 3 and eating pizza.  Obviously, she chose the second option! We bought a pizza from a local pub and watched Kung Fu Panda 3, it was so much fun!

Hope you had a good b-day big sis!

Friday 23rd March
My cooking teacher was really trying to challenge us. For today's cooking lesson, we had to actually bring in 12 cupcakes because today, we were going to ice them. Some people might say, "Juliette, that's easy!", baring in mind, we had to make the icing without a machine. My butter was rock solid! 😂 I only had a spoon to mix it in. With the help of some extra strong muscles, I managed to make some icing. It was difficult to pipe at first because it was still pretty solid but I think the finished creation came out good! I think that I had a bit of a role swap with my friend since the week before, my cake looked better but this week, my cake looked trash. Oh well! 🤷‍♀️

Lol. This is one of the good looking cupcakes!

Saturday 24th March
I  finally woke up at a decent time this weekend. It wasn't as early as last weekend's! As per usual, I watched some YouTube. You're probably getting bored of me saying that but hey!
Then I got up at 9 am and had my breakfast. Guess what? I watched Merlin whilst eating my breakfast. That was fun. Series 4 is quite sad.🙁

Then I did some homework which consisted of French revision. I am having final tests because it's before Easter. Then I also did my RE homework but I was almost falling asleep! 😅

Then I had lunch. I ate without my sister since she was at Saturday art revision at school. Lol, she had to go to school!

At 3:30pm, my sister came home with her friend since they were going to have a sleep over. We watched the old Tracy Beaker Returns. That was fun.

For dinner, we had wraps with my mum's homemade pulled pork and salad. It was delicious.

After that, we introduced my sister's friend to Merlin because we are now obsessed. We watched the first one and it seemed like she liked it!

Have you ever badly decorated a cake before? Tell me your embarrassing stories in the comments below!

Links to sites i'm on:
Instagram📷-https://www.instagram.com/jujupage1/?hl=en
My book review blog📕-https://jujupage1sbookreviews.blogspot.co.uk/
My YouTube channel🎥-https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKEX1pHN4sytO9Kp4epXuHQ


Comments

  1. I loved this post -- seeing you in your everyday life. Happy birthday to your sis! I have never seen Merlin, but now I have to find it and watch it. I too am obsessed with youtube. I could watch it for hours (and sometimes do). As for cakes... One year when we were first married I made my husband a "special" birthday cake. I must have forgotten the baking powder because it was only an inch high and solid as a rock. Oops!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've been doing these sort of day in a life posts and I wasn't sure if anyone liked them but now I know they do. I've made a cake before that was very thin too. Oh well, you learn from it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! I really enjoy reading your positive and constructive messages. They really make my day! 💜

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got in my dance medal test- Dance Saturday

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

Blogmas is back!- Lifestyle Monday

My short story- You guys choose the title-Writing Wednesday