How to make pasta- Lifestyle Monday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

A few days ago, my parents went out in the evening to visit a friend so it became mine and my sister's responsibility to make dinner. We usually make pasta on days like this so that's what we did. We sat down in front of Doctor Who and ate our pasta and it was delicious so I thought i'd share the recipe with you guys. Enjoy!

You will need:
  • Half a packet of normal pasta (for 2 people)
  • 1 can of tomatoes
  • 1 onion
  • 1 clove of garlic
  • Salt and pepper
Firstly, fill large pan half full of water and bring it to a boil.

Next, cut up your onion and garlic and open your can of tomatoes.

Then, once the water is brought to a boil, turn the heat down to medium and put in your pasta.

Whilst your pasta is cooking, fry off your onion then garlic in a pan and pour in your tinned tomatoes. Then fill the can half full with water and pour it in and add a pinch of salt and pepper along with everything else. Stir it, then let it evaporate for 10 minutes on a medium heat.

Once your pasta is cooked, drain it through a colander and put it back into the pan.

After all the liquid has evaporated from your sauce, take it off the heat and mix it in with everything else.

Here is the finished product:



I topped it off with some grated cheddar cheese.

Do you like pasta? Let me know in the comments below and i'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

See you Wednesday for another writing post on a strange ecosystem of animals living in an old building in Egypt, 

Bye,

XOX,Juliette

My social media handles:
My Instagram
My YouTube channel
Check out my BTEC dance logbook video here! 

My second blog:
The Book Hub

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got in my dance medal test- Dance Saturday

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

Blogmas is back!- Lifestyle Monday

Netflix series review: L'histoire d'Arsène Lupin - Lifestyle Monday