Are humans a disease to the world?

Hi guys,

Welcome back to my blog. Today i'm going to be talking about whether or not humans are a disease to the world. Before I get onto the blog post, I am going to be shouting out one of my current favourite YouTubers. She is called Floral princess, or you can follow her on her vlogging channel Floral Princess vlogs. She does a lot of beauty related things but what I really like about her is the fact that she talks about really down to earth stuff about her past. Please go and check her out she's amazing. Please also follow me on this blog to get all the latest.Now lets get onto the blog post.

Now, I got this subject from school in my RE class. I thought that it was really interesting because we as humans keep talking about how great we are and not about what we are actually doing to our planet. We are currently over populating the planet and as a result, resources are getting scarcely thin. If we keep on over populating, then there won't be enough resources for us in the future. As well as this, we are also drastically changing the environment. We keep on burning fossil fuels which are causing the earth to over heat. The increase in carbon dioxide in our atmosphere means that we may not see beautiful animals like the polar bear because we keep on destroying their habitat. Not only is the environment we are changing causing the destruction of habitats, but also things like deforestation is destroying the habitats of the animals we know and love. So I would like to ask you a question "Are humans a disease to the planet?".

What do you think we should do to help the environment? Let me know in the comments below for a chance to get a shout out in Tuesday's blog post.

Please follow me on my instagram we manged to get 60 followers which i'm super greatful for so keep it up.📷 https://www.instagram.com/jujupage1/

See you soon,

Bye

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got for Christmas 2017

Blogmas is back!- Lifestyle Monday

The individuals of the Holocaust: The victims and the perpetrators - Writing Wednesday

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book