Be motivational today

Hi guys,

Welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to be talking about yet another deep topic which is motivation. Go check out the one I did on positivity it would really mean a lot. So recently I have been really enjoying watching this youtuber called Nikki Lily. She sadly suffers from an AVM which causes swelling in her face however I have been really moved by how motivated she was to just keep going with her life. Some people who are perfectly healthy can even struggle to wake up in the morning! I believe that the true meaning and definition of being motivated is being able to carry on even when life gets tough.

Do you watch Nikki Lily? Let me know in the comments and if you don't then check out her channel she is 13 and does amazing videos,

(* disclaimer I know there are plenty of other motivational youtubers out there but this one caught my eye recently)

Hope you've enjoyed this blog post,

Bye

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got for Christmas 2017

The individuals of the Holocaust: The victims and the perpetrators - Writing Wednesday

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

Writing with my right hand vs writing with my left hand - The Ambidextrous Challenge