Quick stretch with me + a few health benefits by doing dance-Dance Saturday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

Today I am going to be showing you a stretching routine that you can do in your room quickly after homework. This routine should take approximately 10  minutes and if you do it regularly, you should be keeping up your flexibility. As well as showing you guys some stretches, I am also going to be sharing with you some health benefits by doing dance. Hope you enjoy!

For this stretching session, I used the Capezio slip on jazz shoes but you can do it with socks on or barefoot.




Dance can improve your mental health by putting a boost on your overall happiness. It also allows you to express yourself and release your emotions.



Dance helps to improve your co-ordination, core strength, and flexibility. Things like co-ordination skills are needed when you are doing jazz turns or pirouettes.



Dance can improve your cardiovascular health as well as improving your overall stamina. At school in dance, we do a lot of running around the studio and cardio exercises which all improves your stamina.



Dance also helps to strengthen your bones and muscles which reduces the chance of obtaining any related illnesses.



Dance is a calm exercise that you can do to relieve stress. On stressful days, I found that dance really helped me to relax.



Dance can also boost your confidence and improve your overall outlook on life.



I also found that dance really helped to improve my concentration. In dance you really have to concentrate on what you're doing in order to grasp the routine.


What does dance help you with? Dance really helps me to express my thoughts and feelings and to let loose and just be myself. Let me know yourn suggestions in the comments below, I ♡ hearing from you!

See you on Monday for another lifestyle post,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

My social media handles:

My second blog:

The previous post:


Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1 update - My Portugal Holiday

Oti and Kelvin's epic Samba and Will and Janette's insane quickstep on week 1- Dance Saturday

Blogmas day 4- decorating the Christmas tree-what a nightmare!⛄🌲

Teacher awards, Elite dance class, Chocolate master class photography - Juliette's 3 day journeys