Going to the Newmarket road bus restaurant

Hi guys,

Welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to be talking about my adventure to the La Latina bus restaurant. Before we get on this blog post, I would really like to shout out the Last Latina instagram account. They post loads of pictures of their food creations. You can find them here-https://www.instagram.com/lalatinabustaurante/ . 

As always don't forget to subscribe to this blog by going to the top of this page and clicking on the SUBSCRIBE button so that you are notified by e-mail when I upload. Let's get onto the blog post.

La Latina restaurant is located in Newmarket road, Cambridge. Me and my sister were really excited to go because our mum said that the Southern-American food was simply to die for. It was a bit of a struggle to find the bus but we managed and it's unique aesthetics stood out from the crowd. Here is what the bus looked like:


The inside of the bus was absolutely gorgeous. On the first floor there was the kitchen where they prepared all the food. Here is what it looked like.


On the second floor, was the eating area. I loved the decoration, I thought it was very creative. Here is what it looked like.



Then we ate some of the Southern-American food. We had refried beans, dips and a little patty/cake made out of corn. I also had a delicious strawberry lemonade drink. Here is what it looked like:



Are you going to the Latina or have you already been? Let me know in the comments below.

Follow me on my instagram account- https://www.instagram.com/jujupage1/ , we are nearly at 100 followers so please keep it up.

See you next time,

Bye

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got for Christmas 2017

The individuals of the Holocaust: The victims and the perpetrators - Writing Wednesday

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

Writing with my right hand vs writing with my left hand - The Ambidextrous Challenge