My spa routine

Hi guys,

Welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to be talking you through my spa routine for those days when I just want to relax. Hopefully this could perhaps give you some tips on how to have the perfect spa. So here is my spa routine as well as some tips to have the perfect spa night:


  • So firstly I like to set out all of the things that I'll be using like moisturisers and bath bombs. Today I'll be using the bath bomb by Wilko called Lemon and black pepper explosion it smells amazing and I'm really excited to try it. Then afterwards I'll be using the moisturisers by Mandara spa and there's a hand and body butter. I have used them before and mentioned them on my September favourites so do check that out. Here is what they look like:


  • I also really enjoy reading a book in the bath or watch youtube. My favourite book at the moment is To kill a mocking bird by Harper Lee and my favourite YouTube videos  are by Saffron Barker. They're really great and very good for when you're trying to relax.



  • The bath bomb was great and it smelt sooo nice. I read my book and it was super relaxing! I also watched some YouTube afterwards. Here is what the bath looked like with the bath bomb.


  • Here are some pictures of the book I read and the moisturisers that I used afterwards.
          

  • Random photo in my furry dressing gown!




Did you enjoy this blog post? Did it give you any help full tips to have the best spa night? leave a comment down below letting me know

See you guys next time,

Bye

Follow me on my instagram📷 https://www.instagram.com/jujupage1/    



Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got for Christmas 2017

The individuals of the Holocaust: The victims and the perpetrators - Writing Wednesday

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

Cycling into town - Lifestyle Monday