September favourites

Hi guys,

Today I am going to show you my September favourites.


  • I have really enjoyed using the strawberries and cream bath bomb. I don't know the brand because I got it for my birthday and my dad won't tell me because he says it's a secret. Here is what it looks like.




  • My next favourite is a series of body butters by the brand Mandara spa. I like these because they're really convenient and moisturising for the skin. Here is what it looks like.

  • My last favourite is Wilko bath bombs. I just like this because it's simple and moisturising. Here is what it looks like:



Hope you've enjoyed this blog post,

Leave a comment down below letting me know your September favourites.

See you next time,

Bye



Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got for Christmas 2017

Blogmas is back!- Lifestyle Monday

The individuals of the Holocaust: The victims and the perpetrators - Writing Wednesday

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book