The storms coming!😯

Hi guys,

Welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to be talking about the storm which is going to be hitting the UK and I just thought it was an interesting subject to talk about.
Before I get into today's blog post, I am just going to be talking about a segment which is going to be added onto the beginning of each blog post. In these segments I am going to be talking about bloggers, Instagramers and Youtubers that I would recommend you seeing. For today, I am going to be talking about this blogger called Natasha Medina. She does beauty blogging but what I really enjoy reading from her is her life tips. They're really interesting and very helpful. Here is a link to her blog please go and follow her:http://www.natashamedina.com . It would also be nice if you could follow me on this blog it would mean a lot. Hope you enjoy this blog post.

Hurricane Ophelia is hit the UK and Ireland with winds up to 80mph.  It's so strange because across the UK the sky has turned yellow. This is apparently due to the dust from Africa. Here is what the sky looks like on the outskirts of East Anglia:


However it turned sunny after thirty minutes.
What do you think of storm Ophelia?Was it as bad as you thought? Let me know In  the comments below.

See you soon,

Bye

Follow me on my instagram📷 https://www.instagram.com/jujupage1/

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got in my dance medal test- Dance Saturday

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

What I got for Christmas 2017

Blogmas is back!- Lifestyle Monday