What's in my school bag for year 9 2017

Hi guys,

Welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to be doing a what's in my school bag blog post for year 9. Hopefully this can give you some tips on how to organise your bag for secondary school. You can follow me on this blog to get notified  when I upload. Hope you enjoy this blog post.
Here are some images of my school bag:




  • In the first compartment, I've got a stuffed toy keyring  containing my locker key. I don't have anything else in that compartment since it's quite small.



  • I don't keep any thing in the second compartment but if I need to carry anything and I don't have any space I just put it in that compartment.



  • I keep all my books and my planner  in the last compart as well as my umbrella which iced when I didn't have a coat.






Did you like this blog post? Leave a comment down below letting me know. Anyone can comment so please do!

See you next time,

Bye

Follow me on my instagram 📷

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got for Christmas 2017

The individuals of the Holocaust: The victims and the perpetrators - Writing Wednesday

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

Writing with my right hand vs writing with my left hand - The Ambidextrous Challenge