Blogmas day 6- my top 3 Christmas movies!🌲⛄

Hello Jujubears and welcome to another blog post,

Today I am going to be talking you through my top 3 Christmas movies. Before we get on to the blog post, I would really appreciate it if you could hit that follow button. I am sure the Jujubear fam will accept you! Now let's get on to the blog post.👉


  • My first all time favourite movie is Elf. Its so light-hearted and definitely very Christmassy.
My personal description:
Buddy is a human adopted by elfs. Once he realises that he was adopted he goes on the hunt for his dad who lives in New York. Once he's in New York, he realises that  no one has Christmas spirit any more. Consequently, he goes on a quest to bring back Christmas spirit.
  • My next favourite is Deck the halls. This film is woo funny. I like how the two neighbours fight over how many Christmas lights they have on the house! What an amazing storyline!
My personal description:
Steve is not used to the new neighbour Danny. Danny has big plans for creating the biggest light show on his house. Steve keeps getting disturbed by the bright lights at night when he sleeps. Consequently, he tries to seek revenge on Danny.

  • My last favourite is Paddington. I haven't seen the second version but the first is just as Christmassy. This film always makes me feel cosy!
My personal description:
Paddington is a bear from darkest Peru. He makes his way to England after a tragic earthquake. He is taken in by Mr and Mrs Brown who saw him at Paddington station.  He finds that city life is not fit for a bear and he find that someone wants to capture him. Millicent Clyde has an evil plan for the bear.


What are your favourite Christmas films to watch? Let me know in the comments below.

See you next time,

Bye

Follow me on my Instagram📷-https://www.instagram.com/jujupage1/-to get up to date with my latest Christmas photos.

Share with your friends!👧




Comments

  1. Home Alone is one of my favorites! All of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Miracle on 34th Street... the original one is my fave... followed by The Bishops Wife and Its a wonderful Life. All Black and White Movies... made way before my time..lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love black and white movies too like Charlie Chaplin.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! I really enjoy reading your positive and constructive messages. They really make my day! 💜

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got for Christmas 2017

Living in the present moment - Writing Wednesday

The individuals of the Holocaust: The victims and the perpetrators - Writing Wednesday

What I'm hoping to talk about in my English speaking exam- Writing Wednesday