Blogmas day 7-my winter morning routine

Hello Jujubears and welcome back to another blog post,

Only two more blogmas posts left! Oh my gosh has it gone by quickly! It seems like yesterday when I uploaded blogmas day 1. Obviously, if you've missed some of my posts, feel free to check back on them even after Christmas. And as always, if you haven't already, please make sure to hit that follow button. I will be continuing to upload Sunday's Tuesday's and Friday's straight after Blogmas! Please continue to read on because I have an exciting announcement to make during this post! Now let's get on to the blog post.👉

I usually wake up around 8 am which I know for some of you its ridiculously early; however I usually just laze around and stalk Instagram and YouTube for an hour.



Then around 8:50 to 9, I get up and open the door of my advent calender. Today, I got a picture of a present on the chocolate.


Then I will go downstairs to have some breakfast. Today I had yogurt with frozen berries and Clementine. As drink, I had a cup of tea (builders brew) and vitamins. I usually eat my breakfast in front of the tv during the hols.


After that I go upstairs, watch a bit of YouTube, brush my teeth, have a stretch and then I make my bed. I don't know about you but I hate getting into a bed in the evening that hasn't been made so I always make sure to do it.


Then I get dressed. Here's a quick OOTD for you!


My top is from Tesco! Absolute bargain. My high waisted jeans are from Primark.

Then I read a book. Huge announcement! I have created a blog on my book reviews. The review for this book will go out in the new year so go show it some love. https://jujupage1sbookreviews.blogspot.co.uk.


Are you a morning person or not? Leave a comment down below letting me know.

See you next time,

Bye

Follow me on instagram📷-https://www.instagram.com/jujupage1/
Follow me on my book review blog- https://jujupage1sbookreviews.blogspot.co.uk

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got for Christmas 2017

Living in the present moment - Writing Wednesday

The individuals of the Holocaust: The victims and the perpetrators - Writing Wednesday

The difference between the conscious and the subconscious - Writing Wednesday