Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post, A couple weeks ago, I watched a documentary by Louis Theroux which was about trophy hunting in Africa. Louis Theroux is renowned for making documentaries on controversial topics. He is excellent at filming these documentaries without imposing too much of his own opinion on the subject. If you have time to watch this, I really recommend you do because some of the things I saw were shocking and I was stunned that people were not ashamed by their actions. This is what I'm going to talk about today but if you want to watch the documentary, I'll leave the link below. It's truly worth the watch. The first place that Louis visited was a house owned by hunters from Ohio. Unable to hunt anything considered to be interesting in their own country, they went to South Africa to hunt there. They hunt things from wild boar to zebras. One lady that they interviewed was cautious at first to do the hunting, but once she managed to ki...
Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post, The media can be a persuasive and manipulating place where people get drawn into the big titles and unofficial political propaganda that people are scared to say, has an impact on them. The classic example of this is Donald Trump. I'm not saying that he's the most amazing person that has ever walked this earth, but I think people have begun to believe that because he has a weird hair cut or an incredibly stupid voice, that that makes him a worse person than he actually is. I was stuck around a month ago on what to write on the subject of gun crime in my English assessment. It seemed like an easy thing to write about at first but the more I thought about it, the more I realised that it was more difficult to write about than I thought. Not because it was necessarily a particularly difficult topic to answer, it's actually a lot simpler than we think, but when we're indoctrinated by such a one-sided perspective on ...
Duration for writing with my left hand (top paragraph):12 minutes Duration for writing with my right hand (bottom paragraph):5 minutes Total word count in 1 paragraph: 34 words Which hand can you write with the best? Let me know in the comments below, See you next time, Bye XOX,Juju Links to sites I'm on: Instagram📷- https://www.instagram.com/jujupage1/ My book review blog📓- https://jujupage1sbookreviews.blogspot.co.uk My YouTube channel🎥- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKEX1pHN4sytO9Kp4epXuHQ
Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post, On Wednesday, me and my sister finally cycled into Cambridge. I wasn't exactly prepared for it all as my sister sprung the idea of going when I was in the middle of having my breakfast that morning. However, I said before that this was something that I had wanted to do so after I had finished eating my breakfast, I got dressed and ready, oiled my chain, pumped up my tyres, and packed a few things for the journey. I don't know if anyone else has experienced similar issues with bicycle locks but as soon as I got my bicycle lock a few years ago, I was determined to remember the code and so I wrote it down on a piece of paper and backed it up on my phone. However, it turns out that I threw the piece of paper in the bin and I've changed phones over the years so did I remember it? Absolutely NOT! So now I have a perfectly decent bicycle lock that I can't even remember the code for! It didn't really matter anyway be...
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving your comments! I really enjoy reading your positive and constructive messages. They really make my day! 💜