Dancing 101

Hello Jujubears and welcome to another blog post,

Today I'm going to be talking through some tips on how to become a dancer. I know, from experience, that dance is a very intimidating world to enter but I hope that by reading through some of my tips, you will be a lot more confident. By the way, I will not be doing a December favourites because most of the stuff that will be included you've already seen in the what I got for Christmas 2017. Hope you understand. So let's get started.👉


  1. Watch and learn- Its better to see someone do something wrong and you learning from it than for you to actually make the mistake. I often do this when we're doing corner work because you can learn from each other.
  2. Learning from your own mistakes- now I know that this is contradicting what I previously said but you are going to make mistakes when you are starting out, it's just important that you learn from your mistakes.
  3. Focus on a particular move or trick- sometimes in dance, you are asked to add in your own move to a section so having that wow factor move will make all the difference.
  4. Practice in your spare time the only way that you're going to get better at something is when you practice. 
  5. Share your dancing skills- If you're good at doing dance then why not share your skill with the world. You may grab someone's attention.
Hope you enjoyed this blog post,

Comment down below how long it took you to do a certain skill,

See you next time,

Bye

Links:
Follow me on instagram📷-https://www.instagram.com/jujupage1/
Follow me on my book review blog📓-https://jujupage1sbookreviews.blogspot.co.uk

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got in my dance medal test- Dance Saturday

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

Blogmas is back!- Lifestyle Monday

Netflix series review: L'histoire d'Arsène Lupin - Lifestyle Monday