My Asian bear collection!

Hello Jujubears and welcome to another blog post,

Today I am going to be showing you my Asian bear collection. All of these bears except 1 are from Comic-con. The one which is not from Comic-con is Totoro. Now, I'm not sure if you're familiar with the movie 'My neighbor Totoro' but it's basically about these two sisters, Satsuke and Mei who move to the countryside and find this strange creature and decide to call it Totoro. This is my favourite anime by studio Ghibli and one that I would definitely recommend. But anyway, my family knew how much I loved it so they decided to get me a plushie of it as a Christmas present. Here is what it looks like.


The next is this huge hamster plushie that I got from Comic-con. This is soo cool because it works as a bag and a teddy. I must also add that my sister got me this so many thanks to her! She will get annoyed if I don't mention her! So than you Alice. Here is what it looks like.



The next one, all from Comic-con is this rainbow alpaca. I called this one Milkshake because it kind of does look like a milkshake. But me and my sister were talking about getting a plushie alpaca so when I saw it I got it straight away.


The last two are smaller teddies. These were just some that I got with the rest of my money. I also wanted to get smaller ones since I already had bigger teddies! They are both Pokemons. I think one is called Evie and I am not sure about the other so I just call it Helicopter because it's ears look like helicopters.



What do you like to collect? Let me know in the comments below.

See you next time,

Bye




Next blog post is going to be about how to be a role model. This was kindly requested by Kathy.

Links:






Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got in my dance medal test- Dance Saturday

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

Blogmas is back!- Lifestyle Monday

Netflix series review: L'histoire d'Arsène Lupin - Lifestyle Monday