Picking your own life

Hello everybody and welcome to another blog post,

Today, I am going to be talking about picking your own path and route. Recently, I have been to a year 9 options evening for my GCSE's at school. We got this big introduction about how we must keep up good grades to continue the school's success in final exams. However, I think that the most important piece of information was that we must pick the subjects we want and not what our best friend wants. That is what I'm going to talk about today.

For example, when I'm older, I want to become a dancer. To do this, I must take certain subjects. Now, if I were to take my friend's choices of subjects that perhaps fit their future job then I probably won't reach my goal. I like to think of this like shoes. E.g. when you're a ballerina, you have to get the right pointe shoes that fit you best in order to be the best ballerina you can be. But if you had on your friend's pointe shoes, then you probably won't dance your best because you've got someone else's pointe shoes on. Metaphorically, this is how choosing your own path and route works. You'll never succeed following someone else's route. You've got to follow your own.

Any thoughts? Leave a comment below letting me know,

See you next time,

Bye

Links:
Instagram📷-https://www.instagram.com/jujupage1/
Book review blog📓-https://jujupage1sbookreviews.blogspot.co.uk

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got in my dance medal test- Dance Saturday

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

Blogmas is back!- Lifestyle Monday

Netflix series review: L'histoire d'Arsène Lupin - Lifestyle Monday