Time is precious

Hello Jujubears and welcome to another blog post,

Today, I will be talking about time. Yesterday evening, me and my family were talking about this at the table. We were talking about how my mum always cooks even when she is busy. Most people when they are busy order a take away or buy ready-made meals. It shocks me how everyone has the same 24 hours in a day but some manage even when they are busy to cook. Do people cook because they have time or just can be bothered? Nowadays, we have a rich source of information all around us. So we have the power to look up 5 minute meals or even meal prepping. Technically, there is no excuse. So why don't people do it. There's a saying that the people who are bothered and who are dedicated will always find the time to do something.

Time is precious so don't waste it,

What do you spend most of your time doing? Let me know in the comments below.

See you next time,

Bye

Links:
Instagram📷-https://www.instagram.com/jujupage1/
My book review blog📓-https://jujupage1sbookreviews.blogspot.co.uk

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got in my dance medal test- Dance Saturday

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

Blogmas is back!- Lifestyle Monday

Netflix series review: L'histoire d'Arsène Lupin - Lifestyle Monday