Bloggerversary

Hello everybody and welcome to another blog post,

1 year ago, I started blogging. It was a big idea of mine because I loved to write. I remember my first ever blog post. It was about what I ate in the evening in Norfolk. I was so excited. I realised I had got some views almost instantly on that blog post. Then I realised that it was me. LOL. Just goes to show how inexperienced I was with the blogging community back then.

I stopped blogging for a couple of months then got back into it again in the summer. I loved the summer because I visited my family for the first time in 5 years. They live far away on an island in the east coast of South Africa called Réunion. It's beautiful there and I will never miss it because I have recorded my time there, here on this blog.

One of my biggest blogging challenges was when I did Blogmas at Christmas. It was challenging but very rewarding in the end. You guys seemed to love it.

I love blogging. I can express my thoughts and feelings very well. I am definitely going to continue this journey. Will you join me?
(This is getting a bit too soppy)



I want to set a challenge for you guys. Let's try and get to 100 followers on this blog by the end of the year. Comment, share and subscribe. And for the final time:

Thank you!🎉

XOX Juju






Links:
Instagram📷-https://www.instagram.com/jujupage1/
Book review blog📓-https://jujupage1sbookreviews.blogspot.co.uk

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

The individuals of the Holocaust: The victims and the perpetrators - Writing Wednesday

What I got for Christmas 2017

The difference between the conscious and the subconscious - Writing Wednesday

What I'm hoping to talk about in my English speaking exam- Writing Wednesday