What I have enjoyed over January- January favourites

Hello Jujubears and welcome to another blog post,

Today I am going to be doing a favourites blog post. I would just firstly like to say a massive thank you to all of you guys. This month has been absolutely amazing. I hit over 80 views on my blog post which I am super happy about. It's nearly my 1 year anniversary of being on blogger and I am hoping to celebrate it in style this month. Thank you so much for the support it means a lot! Now, let's get on the the blog post.


  • So my first favourite is my bento box. If you dont know what a bento box is, its just a Japanese lunch box that is really cute! This was more towards the end of January but I really enjoyed using this as my lunch box for school.




  • My second favourite is Anne Frank's diary. I love her personality and I think that she's an inspiration. Book review coming soon on my book review blog.


  • The next favourite is this Tesco infusion tea. I haven't tried this particular flavour but I did try the Apple and cinnamon flavour and it was soo good!  

  • The next is the Boudoire silky hand and body lotion. I love this product because it smells like flowers and leaves my hands feeling really hydrated.

  • The last favourite is the White Grace perfume. I absolutely love the smell. It smells like spring flowers and you can get this at Tesco!

What are your January favourites? Let me know in the comments below! 

See you next time,

Bye



Links:














Comments

  1. I loved shopping at Tesco the two times I’ve been to London. My daughter lived in Aberdeen for a year and we shopped at Primark and Asda. You have a good collection of favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. I tend to just shop at the cheaper places.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! I really enjoy reading your positive and constructive messages. They really make my day! 💜

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I'm hoping to talk about in my English speaking exam- Writing Wednesday

Charlotte Brontë- The power of writing

The IB dance mock exam - Dance Saturday

The difference between the conscious and the subconscious - Writing Wednesday