10 places that I would love to travel to- Juju's main posts

Hello everybody and welcome to another blog post,

It's a main blog post today so I will be kick starting it with 10 places that I would love to travel to. Enjoy!☺😀


  1. New York at Christmas because it has amazing Christmas trees!
  2. Japan because I'm part Japanese and I've never been to Japan so yeah!
  3. Thailand because the food is just so great!
  4. Berlin. I will be going there with school and I'm super excited!
  5. Canada because it's so beautiful.
  6. Australia because I want to see kangaroos.
  7. Singapore because again, I love the food.
  8. Spain because it's near and I've never been.
  9. Iceland because I want to see the arora borealis.
  10. Africa because I would like to see a wild elephant.
Where would you like to go to? Let me know in the comments below.

See you next time,

Bye

Links to sites I'm on:
My book review blog📓-https://jujupage1sbookreviews.blogspot.co.uk

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got in my dance medal test- Dance Saturday

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

Blogmas is back!- Lifestyle Monday

My short story- You guys choose the title-Writing Wednesday