Why did the Holocaust end?

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

Today I will be talking about reasons why the Holocaust ended. I am sorry that I did not upload this last week, I was just really busy. I hope you enjoy today's end to the Holocaust series. Enjoy!

 It seems to me that many people across the world did not know how Jews and other people with religions were treated. In 1942, newspapers had written about the Holocaust but they were short and not widely read. Due to this, less than half Americans believed that this was true.

 In 1945, Anglo-American and Soviet troops, entered the concentration camps to find piles of corpses and bones. They also found survivors suffering from disease. This shocked them because so many of these stories about concentration camps were deemed to be untrue until then. They liberated the camps and Jews were free. It did take them a while to rebuild their lives. There were many organizations on hand to help them get their lives back on track.

What do you think about the end of the Holocaust? Let me know in the comments below.

See you next time,

Bye

XOX,Juju

Links to sites I'm on:
Instagram📷-https://www.instagram.com/jujupage1/
Book review blog📓-https://jujupage1sbookreviews.blogspot.co.uk

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got in my dance medal test- Dance Saturday

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

Blogmas is back!- Lifestyle Monday

My short story- You guys choose the title-Writing Wednesday