March favourites

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

Today, as you can tell by the title, I will be doing the long awaited March favourites. I'm not a fan of forcing favourites. I only do favourites blog posts when I've actually been enjoying quite a lot of things. This month I did! So I hope you enjoy.☺
  • I got this top ages ago which was either from Topshop or Primark but I found it at the bottom of my drawer in my cupboard. I really like it!
  • My next favourite are these books which I finished. Full book reviews out soon on my book review blog. Link below!
  • My next favourite is this hand cream which my sister kindly gave to me. She's got sensitive skin so this hand cream is not good for that, but if you don't have sensitive skin then this is the cream for you. It is by Baylis and Harding England.
  • I also really enjoyed these bath essences by Calcot Manor. It's been my mission to read more and I've been reading a lot in the bath. These bath essences smell really nice.
  • If you've been reading my 3 day journeys then you will known that I've been watching a lot of Merlin. It's amazing!


And that's all!

What are your March favourites? Let me know in the comments below!

See you next time,

Bye, 

XOX,Juju

Links to sites I'm on:
My book review blog📓-https://jujupage1sbookreviews.blogspot.co.uk



Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got in my dance medal test- Dance Saturday

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

Blogmas is back!- Lifestyle Monday

My goals mood board- Lifestyle Monday