starting a YouTube channel,average Monday,nearly Easter-Juliette's 3 day journeys

Sunday 25th March
I don't know why but today has just been one of those days when I knew it was school the next day and I was already miserable. Do you get that sometimes? You probably don't but oh well! As per uge, I woke up at around 9 am and did the usual. You must be bored of me saying that but I'm sure you have like a little routine when you get up in the morning.

Today, I started a YouTube channel. (Subscribe now link below!). I started it because firstly, I would like to post some videos on there and secondly I tried uploading the video of my mum's chocolate master class onto my blog but the file size was too big so I decided that it would be a good idea to upload it onto YouTube. So yeah! Let me know what you think of my channel in the comments below!
Monday 26th March
Today was a pretty average day. I had a French test on listening and translating into French. That was fun! (not) Then I had RE then I did a dance practice a lunch. We are having a dance show and we still have not finished a number so we tried to finish it at lunch on Monday. I had to bring in this black tank top for the costume and miss said that it had to be thick strapped. Believe me, my mum tried to find one that was thick strapped. But there wasn't any in the shop. Anyway, it's a tank top, there's only so much that you can cover. I had dance through period 5 as well so I had it for a total of 2 hours. Ouch! I had disgusting feet by the end of it since we were rolling around on the horrible school hall floor where people dropped their food. Ew!
Tuesday 27th March
I feel like today, I was constantly watching the clock. I was literally just waiting for the lesson to be over.  You can tell it was nearly Easter! LOL! I handed in my RE essay and I was really not happy with it. Likewise with a lot of my RE essays, I never really know what to write.  So for this one, I ended up writing down a lot of trash. Oh well! (I feel like I say oh well a lot)
 I am so glad that I got 12/20 on my English test. Everyone was being so chatty during the assessment and I was seriously expecting to do worse. YAY.

What have you been getting up to? Let me know in the comments below.

See you next time,

Bye

Links to sites I'm on:
Instagram📷-https://www.instagram.com/jujupage1/?hl=en
My book review blog📕-https://jujupage1sbookreviews.blogspot.co.uk/
My YouTube channel🎥-https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKEX1pHN4sytO9Kp4epXuHQ

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got in my dance medal test- Dance Saturday

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

Blogmas is back!- Lifestyle Monday

My goals mood board- Lifestyle Monday