Tired,certificates and Good Friday pancakes-Juliette's 3 day journeys

Wednesday 28th March
Today I was really tired. I don't know why but I was just really struggling to concentrate. In maths, I literally forgot everything! Oh well, I suppose it was due to the fact that It was nearly the Easter holidays. SO I WAS ALLOWED TO BE TIRED! Jokes. The most painful thing that I had to do was a full hour of dance. You probably already know this but at school, we are currently rehearsing for a dance show which means that we are training so hard! By the end of it, I was exhausted!
Thursday 29th March
It was the last day of school today. Yay! However, It does mean, CERTIFICATES. Now, I know what you're  thinking. 'But Juliette, getting a certificate is a good thing.' But no! At school, we've got a new headteacher which means, new ways of doing things. Today, we had an assembly where we got a prize for doing good things. Luckily I got my certificate during form but I know that some had to stand up in front of everyone in the assembly to get theirs. I got away with it.
Friday 30th March
This morning, I wanted to eat something a little bit different. Pancakes! I had to improvise a little bit since we did not all the ingredients but I was pleasantly surprised. I managed to find this really good recipe for crepes on the internet. I added a little bit of coco powder in the mixture and it was delicious! If you've seen my Instagram story then you've probably seen that I added cinamon and salted caramel sauce to my crepes. It was great!

How did you spend your Good Friday?

See you next time,

Bye

Links to sites i'm on:
Instagram📷-https://www.instagram.com/jujupage1/?hl=en
My book review blog📕-https://jujupage1sbookreviews.blogspot.co.uk/
My YouTube channel🎥-https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKEX1pHN4sytO9Kp4epXuHQ

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got in my dance medal test- Dance Saturday

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

Blogmas is back!- Lifestyle Monday

My goals mood board- Lifestyle Monday