Somme and Arras trip photos

I went on a year 9 history trip to the Somme and Arras. I visited loads of WW1 memorials and as a group we discussed wether or not they were the right way to remember them by. I also visited trenches. Some were left as they were and some were made today as they would be 100 years ago. We discussed which one was the best way to preserve the history of the trenches.  I also visited a mine. I forgot to take photos but we visited a quarry and a mine 20 metres underground that was used for a secret attack against the Germans. This was during the battle of Arras. All of these places however were so overwhelming to see but places I would definitely recommend going to.





























How should we remember the soldiers that died in WW1?

See you next time,

Bye

XOX, Juju

Links to sites I'm on:
My book review blog📓- https://jujupage1sbookreviews.blogspot.co.uk






Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

Oti and Kelvin's epic Samba and Will and Janette's insane quickstep on week 1- Dance Saturday

Cambridge Youth Dance Company Taster Session - Dance Saturday

Week 1 update - My Portugal Holiday

Blogmas day 4- decorating the Christmas tree-what a nightmare!⛄🌲