Why choose dance?

Often I find that people ask me why I choose dance over any other career. If you are a professional dancer then you don't get paid well and it is really difficult to get noticed in the business and that I completely understand. However, ever since I've started dance I've noticed that my confidence has risen and I am more willing to challenge myself. In dance you have to perform in front of people and you have to show off what you can do. I've been doing dance for 7 years and throughout those years I have got my distinction in hip-hop, I've danced at The Royal Albert Hall, I've taken part in shows and so much more. So although I completely empathise when people say that being a dancer is not high paying or it's really difficult to get noticed in the business, I do do dance because it always makes me challenge myself. I personally think that is important with anything that you are looking to take further in the future. Always make sure that you love it and it challenges you that little bit more.


What challenges you? Let me know in the comments below.👇 I love replying to them.

If you enjoyed this blog post and would like to see more blog posts then please hit the follow button so that you are notified when I post.👍


Also follow me on my other sites!

Comments

  1. I think everyone should do what calls to them. For me it was working with books so I worked in a library. For you it is dance and that's wonderful. Don't let anyone tell you that dance isn't for you. It obviously is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that is so true! For me, dance is like my soul career. I work hard to get it and my confidence always improves through doing it. But others have a soul career too. Wether that's being a shopkeeper or a business manager. It's always a pleasure to do something that you love to do because then, it doesn't feel like work. People should always treat that as a gift because sometimes, people do not have the choice in this matter. Thanks for the comment Kathy!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! I really enjoy reading your positive and constructive messages. They really make my day! 💜

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

The IB dance mock exam - Dance Saturday

Blogmas day 3- Not my best performance :(

Bloggerversary

Being a model and role model are two separate things