My goals mood board- Lifestyle Monday



Made using Canva. Photos are from Pixabay. 

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

I've been feeling really inspired lately for some weird reason so I thought it would be a good idea to brain dump my main future goals in a mood board. There are a lot of pictures of dancers as I would really like to be a dancer (specifically in ballroom, contemporary/jazz, and hip hop). There is also a picture of tickets since I would like to dance in a big theatre production. I would also like to perform again in the Royal Albert Hall since it was such an amazing experience so there is a picture of that. As well as this I put general pictures of London since I want to work there and live there in the future. I would also like to visit New York during a Christmas because of the massive Christmas trees. At some point I would like to be on TV maybe to become a Strictly Come Dancing professional dancer or perhaps a judge since that is my favourite show. As well as being successful though I still want to be able to help our planet and the environment by fundraising and awareness so that is why I put an image of a tree in the corner.  I would also like to run my own dance school business after I retire as a professional dancer. Lastly, because I have family their, I would love to visit Asia specifically Japan on a food tour. With my mum and my sister because they insisted!

What is/was your main goal in life? Let me know in the comments below and I will be sure to reply to them.

See you next time,

Bye

XOX, Juliette

Follow to become a #pagetrouper and to join the #pagetrouperfam!

Social media:
Instagram📷- https://www.instagram.com/jujupage1/
My YouTube channel🎥- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKEX1pHN4sytO9Kp4epXuHQ

Other blog:
My book review blog📓- https://jujupage1sbookreviews.blogspot.com

Comments

  1. Those are great goals. I was going to ask if you wanted to be on Strictly Come Dancing, but you answered that before I asked. I think that is a great ambition. If you ever get to New York, let me know. I would love to meet you in person! New York is about 2 1/2 hours from where I live. A dream board is a wonderful thing to have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I've always wanted to be a Strictly star!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! I really enjoy reading your positive and constructive messages. They really make my day! 💜

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

Getting my first pair of ballroom shoes!👠

Never feel ashamed to voice your opinion and never let anyone steal your mind-#jumpintomonday- Lifestyle Monday

Week 1 update - My Portugal Holiday

Oti and Kelvin's epic Samba and Will and Janette's insane quickstep on week 1- Dance Saturday