Jumping off a boat into the ocean!- Croatia adventures


Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

As you may know from my previous blog post, a few days ago, me and my family went to the coastal town of Rovinj just to look around. We were walking by the sea looking at the amazing views when a sales man starting talking Croatian to us, obviously thinking that we could speak Croatian, when we couldn't. He soon found out that we were english so he started speaking english to us. We listened on thinking he would start talking about something that wasn't interesting but then he started talking about an amazing boat ride, jumping into the ocean,eating sardines, and visiting the surrounding islands that we could do for a very affordable price in one day. We accepted his offer to go on this boat ride along with many other people and it was a decision we never regretted taking!

Leaving Rovinj.


Going past the surrounding islands.







Moving further away.


Island number 1. I saw a lizard!




More islands. Plus salsa dancing with the guides! Lol.




Island number 2. Where we ate sardines and jumped in the water.



Going back.x


Have you ever jumped off a boat and were you scared? Let me know in the comments below and I will be sure to reply to them.

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

My social media handles:
See a full slideshow of all the photos I took from the boat on my channel!
Other blog:















Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

The individuals of the Holocaust: The victims and the perpetrators - Writing Wednesday

What I got for Christmas 2017

The difference between the conscious and the subconscious - Writing Wednesday

What I'm hoping to talk about in my English speaking exam- Writing Wednesday