Walking to Rabac- Croatia adventures


Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

At about the beginning of our stay in Croatia, in the evening, me and my family went to eat dinner at this amazing restaurant by the sea in Rabac. It was really nice because we drove there and nothing was too difficult. A few days later, my parents found out that there was a public footpath going from Labin all the way to Rabac. So, a couple of days later, we put on our trainers and gear and set off to Rabac by foot. It wasn't as hard as we'd expected because for the majority of the time, we were under the trees and away from the blazing Croatian sun. But we still got a lot of exercise in!


Starting off our walk!




Nearing the end!





This was the view from the restaurant where we ate lunch. The food was great. I had a massive pizza with a bunch of different cheeses with chorizo. My parents thought I wouldn't be able to finish it all but I was so hungry from all that walking and swimming in the sea before hand that I did indeed eat it all! 



After lunch, we returned to swimming by the sea. Being so used to jumping off the high boat, I managed to jump off this fairly high edge and into the water. A load of salty water went in my nose but other than that, it was fun!

After swimming and diving, me and my family went and got ice-cream because it was so hot. Although we could see a massive storm raging at the heights of Labin. I got cherry yogurt and watermelon ice-cream. The watermelon ice-cream didn't really taste of much but I suppose its difficult to flavour anything like watermelon!

Then we went on our way back up the huge hill we walked down. Despite the slight trickles of rain, we made it safely to Labin. Even my grandad, at the age of 72, made it up the hill being so used to doing higher hills, even cliffs where he's from!

Do you like going on walks? Let me know in the comments below and I will be sure to reply to them,

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

Follow to become a #pagetrouper and to join the #pagetrouperfam!

My social media handles:

Other blog:
My book review blog📓- https://jujupage1sbookreviews.blogspot.com


Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

Oti and Kelvin's epic Samba and Will and Janette's insane quickstep on week 1- Dance Saturday

Cambridge Youth Dance Company Taster Session - Dance Saturday

Week 1 update - My Portugal Holiday

Blogmas day 4- decorating the Christmas tree-what a nightmare!⛄🌲