Back to school supplies haul- Lifestyle Monday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post, 

It's sad but true. Unfortunately, it's back to school. Although, I am actually excited to go back to school and get back to the normal routine. I've had a great holiday but all good things must come to an end. As most of you know, I live life on the cheap so all of these in the haul are not necessarily aesthetically pleasing, but more so practical. As most of you also may know, my favourite shop to shop at is Tesco because it has cheap but good value products so I would 100% recommend going there for literally anything.



A pink pencil case for everyday use.


A clear pencil case for exams as I will be starting my GCSEs this year.


Highlighters for highlighting important stuff during revision and lessons.


Sticky notes for revision.


A new mathematical instruments set since other one broke along with the things inside it.


Pencils for maths and science diagrams.


A large long-lasting glue stick.


Loads of pens for writing,reflecting over work, and peer assessing.


A foldable ruler so that it does not break.

I did not keep tabs of how much each item was but I would say they're between 1-3 pounds.

Excited for school? Let me know in the comments below and I will be sure to reply to them.

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

Follow to become a #pagetrouper and to join the #pagetrouperfam!

My social media handles:
My Instagram📷
My YouTube channel🎥

My other blog:
My book review blog📓

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got in my dance medal test- Dance Saturday

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

Blogmas is back!- Lifestyle Monday

Netflix series review: L'histoire d'Arsène Lupin - Lifestyle Monday