It's a Monday, so let's get motivated for the week ahead!- Lifestyle Monday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

I want to start off by saying that everyone who is reading this currently, is more then capable of achieving what they want to achieve this week, if they put their minds to it! Mondays do not have to be the very beginnings of a stressful working week, they can be the beginnings of a week full of hard work and achievements. Wake up every Monday and see the blank canvas of opportunity stretch out in front of you! Here are some inspirational quotes to get you motivated for this week!





What do you fear the most about this week or in the near future? Let me know in the comments below and maybe I could offer some help or advice!

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette


Strong? Powerful? Fearless? Then hit that follow button or subscribe to become a part of the #pagetrouperfam! A family of empowering and positive minds!

My social media handles:

My second blog:



Comments

  1. Those are great affirmations and just right to begin a week. What I'm apprehensive about this week is going on vacation when there is a hurricane coming our way. I don't know which direction it will go and whether we will be safe or not. I have to make up my mind soon though because we are leaving on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! It's up to you whether or not you want to go on holiday but it's also entirely possible to hold back the holiday for a little while. Safety comes first!

      Delete
    2. We decided to stay close to home and hold off until November. You are right, it is better to be safe!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! I really enjoy reading your positive and constructive messages. They really make my day! 💜

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got in my dance medal test- Dance Saturday

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

Blogmas is back!- Lifestyle Monday

Netflix series review: L'histoire d'Arsène Lupin - Lifestyle Monday