🎃My favourite Halloween memory🎃- Writing Wednesday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

Me and my sister always carved our pumpkins together. We would make fancy designs and even have mini "competitions" as to who could make the better pumpkin face. It was good fun. We would first start by carving out the insides. Saving the flesh for soup and the seeds as snacks. We would then cut out the top as the lid and we would start to carve away at the face. This one time, I made a really cute face on my pumpkin. It did not look scary at all! I must have become attached to it because I would simply not let it go. Lol. Days and days passed and the thing was basically rotting away. But it felt mean to throw it away. Eventually 2 weeks passed and we threw it away because it was basically a rotting mass!

What is your favourite memory of Halloween? Let me know in the comments below and I will be sure to reply to them. I ♡ reading what you have to say.

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

Copy your Halloween wallpaper by me for your phone here:




My social media handles:
My Instagram
My YouTube channel

My second blog:
The Book Hub

Comments

  1. Aww... poor little pumpkin. Very seldom did we carve a jack-o-lantern. But my sister and I did trick-or-treat. One year my sister was very sick. I went door to door myself (only to people I knew). No one guessed who I was because I was always with my sister. Every time someone gave me candy, I would ask for a piece for her. When I got home, I split everything with her. One of the things I got was a big green sucker. She loved it even though it turned her whole mouth green!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha funny! I remember those sweets that turned your whole mouth a different colour.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! I really enjoy reading your positive and constructive messages. They really make my day! 💜

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

Never feel ashamed to voice your opinion and never let anyone steal your mind-#jumpintomonday- Lifestyle Monday

Blogmas day 3- Not my best performance :(

Bloggerversary

Being a model and role model are two separate things