Blogmas is back!- Lifestyle Monday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

Blogmas is back everybody! I am going to be posting 5 days a week, counting down to Christmas. You will be seeing 2 extra posts! Blogmas is starting on the 1st of December so stay tuned. Some of the posts are: setting up our Christmas tree, my winter night routine, and my Christmas film recommendations 2018. 




Have you got any post recommendations? Let me know in the comments below and I will be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

My social media handles:
My Instagram
My YouTube channel

My second blog:
The Book Hub

Comments

  1. Oh I love blogmas posts. Mine starts on Dec. 1 also. Can't wait to read yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Will be reading yours too! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! I really enjoy reading your positive and constructive messages. They really make my day! 💜

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got in my dance medal test- Dance Saturday

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

My short story- You guys choose the title-Writing Wednesday