My dance schedule- Dance Saturday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

My dance schedule at the moment is very busy. I've signed up to do a play production at school called 1918 which is all about WW1. I'm doing a dance section which is all about the suffragettes. I thought it was a really important part of history so I decided to do it. We do however have limited time to prepare because the shows are on the 16th,17th, and 18th so we really need to try and get the routine done. I'm staying behind after school on Monday to try and get it finished.

Next week on Sunday is my winter medal test. I will be doing 4 dances in total. It sounds like a lot but it's really just 2 dances in street and 2 dances in ballroom. In ballroom I'm doing waltz and paso doble. In street I'm doing house and break dance. I enjoy all my dances!

What's your schedule like? Let me know in the comments below and I will be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

My social media handles:
My Instagram
My YouTube channel

My second blog:
The Book Hub

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got in my dance medal test- Dance Saturday

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

Blogmas is back!- Lifestyle Monday

My short story- You guys choose the title-Writing Wednesday