Blogmas day 10- What I hope to get this Christmas

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

I usually struggle to find things that I want for Christmas. However, with so many new things coming out I haven't been short on ideas this year. Here are a few of my choices. Enjoy!

  1. Professor Noel Fitzpatrick's book 'becoming the Supervet.' As well as dance, I also like animals and I've been really enjoying the programme called 'The Supervet' on TV about a bionic vet known as Professor Noel Fitzpatrick. That's why when I heard about the release of his new book, I really wanted to read it.
  2. 'All things bright and beautiful' by James Herriot. I'm close to finishing his first memoire 'All creatures great and small.' I tried reading this before but I was quite young so I didn't quite understand the writing style. However, now that I'm rereading it, I have come to terms with the writing style and I actually quite enjoy the story. It's really funny. That is why I decided to ask for the second memoire.
  3. Bath bombs. I used to have loads of these but then I used them all up a couple months ago and haven't got some more since. Subsequently, I've asked for more.
  4. Clothes. I don't usually ask for anything in specific in terms of clothes. I usually just receive a nice top and some jeans.
  5. Chocolate! I expect this is going to be one of my Christmas presents since I get some every year!
What is your Christmas wishlist this year? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

My social media handles:

My second blog:

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got for Christmas 2017

The individuals of the Holocaust: The victims and the perpetrators - Writing Wednesday

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

Writing with my right hand vs writing with my left hand - The Ambidextrous Challenge