Blogmas day 11- The Christmas tag!

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

I was stuck on what to post today and I saw a few bloggers post Christmas tags so I thought it was a good idea to post one myself! Hope you enjoy. :)

  • As a kid, did a sibling ever receive a present that you wished was for you?

No. Me and my sister liked different things so that never really occured and we were generally quite grateful for the presents we received.
  • Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
I like both. I love receiving gifts from friends and family but I also like giving gifts to others.
  • Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
Yes I do make new years resolutions but the majority of them I don't stick to. Lol.
  • Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
No, we've always had a tradition of opening all our presents on Christmas day. I know that some people open a few presents on Christmas Eve though. :)
  • Do you visit a poor people's places on Christmas day?
No, but we try to help those that are less fortunate than us as much as possible.
  • Have you ever made a snowman?
I think I made a snowman once on Christmas day but we rarely have a white Christmas now.
  • Is  your Christmas tree real or fake?
Real. Despite the mess, our family loves the smell of a real Christmas tree.
  • How you decorate your house on a christmas day?
My mum goes all out with lights and candles. We have different candle holders like our Santa shaped one. My mum also has Christmas lights which she wraps around the banister and that she puts on top of the shelves in the kitchen.
  • What is your favourite Christmas film?
Definitely Elf. I watched it yesterday evening with my family. We've watched it a million times but we still laugh at the funny parts.
  • What is your favourite Christmas song?
Fairytale in New York. Classic!

Got any more questions to ask? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to answer them. I ♡ hearing from you!

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

Website used for questions:

My social media handles:

My second blog:

Comments

  1. Great questions and answers. If you don't mind, I am going to borrow them for my blog next week. I'll give you the credit though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure go ahead. Kit might be a good idea to give credit to the website I linked below since that's where I got them from!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! I really enjoy reading your positive and constructive messages. They really make my day! 💜

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got for Christmas 2017

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

The individuals of the Holocaust: The victims and the perpetrators - Writing Wednesday

Writing with my right hand vs writing with my left hand - The Ambidextrous Challenge